Scottish Arts, Galleries, History, Centres, Schools, Organisations
Arts Centres in Scotland
- An Tobar – The arts centre for the Scottish islands of Mull and Iona
- An Tuireann – Skye
- Centre for Contemprorary Arts – Glasgow
- Dundee Contemprorary Arts
- Eden Court – Inverness
- MacRobert Centre – Stirling
- The Park Gallery – Falkirk
- The Lemon Tree – Aberdeen
- Strathpeffer Spa Pavilion – The historic and much-loved Strathpeffer Spa Pavilion is now owned and has been
restored by the Scottish Historic Buildings Trust.
Scottish Art History
Glasgow – City of Sculpture – This web site, by Gary Nisbet, represents the culmination of over fifteen years of original research into the specialised subject of the History of Sculpture in Glasgow. It covers over four centuries of sculptural work, with a wealth of material from the ‘golden years’ of the Victorian era.
Art Organisations in Scotland
Creative Scotland – the new national leader for Scotland’s arts, screen and creative industries.
Visual Arts Scotland – A non-profit organisation, it provides a vital springboard for new talent and has been central to the contemporary art world in Scotland for the past 75 years.
Art Schools in Scotland