Accommodation in Stranraer
Bed and Breakfast, Hotels, Self Catering
Click the Logo on the left to search for Stranraer Hotels
Carlton Guest House - provides bed and breakfast accommodation in the popular tourist village of Portpatrick. The guest house has 7 rooms, three of which have a sea view.
Stranraer Bed and Breakfast
- Abonny Guest House - This guest house has a 3-star grading by the Scottish Tourist Board and is less than 5 minutes' walk from Stranraer town centre. We pride ourselves on our high standard of accommodation.
- Balyett Bed and Breakfast - With free parking, free Wi-Fi and spectacular views overlooking the shores of Lochryan, this unique 4-star Victorian bed and breakfast is between the ferry ports of Stranraer and Cairnryan.
- Cross Haven Guest House - This family-run guest house is ideally suited for couples exploring the local area, or for travellers to Ireland, and is conveniently located for the ferry terminal and Ryan Leisure Centre.
- Fernlea Guest House - Close to Stranraer's town centre and ferry port, this family-run bed and breakfast is a stone-built Victorian building with fine woodwork and ceilings. Fernlea Guest House offers a warm welcome and a friendly atmosphere.
- Lakeview Guest House - Ideally situated on Stranraer seafront, just 5 minutes walk from the town centre, train station and ferry terminal, this family-run guest house with free Wi-Fi is conveniently located for an enjoyable stay.
- The Thistle Inn - This friendly, family-run inn/bed and breakfast offers a mix of well-equipped rooms and en suite chalets, and has a reputation for hospitality that brings back valued guests year after year.
Bed and Breakfast near Stranraer - Cairnryan - Portpatrick
- Ailsa Cottage Bed And Breakfast - Immediately opposite Loch Ryan with views of ferries sailing in and out, our cottage is part of a Victorian terrace, which was once the home of a ship's captain.
- Cairnryan House - Set directly across from the shore of Loch Ryan, and boasting uninterrupted views, this licensed guest house is 500 metres from Cairnryan ferry terminal and 5 minutes from Stranraer terminal.
- Rhins of Galloway - Rhins of Galloway offers a garden setting overlooking Loch Ryan. It is situated between the 2 ferry ports of Stranraer and Cairnryan. The guest house is just 5 minutes' drive from Stranraer’s ferry terminal and only a one-minute drive from Cairnryan. It is well-positioned for the Stena Line ferries to Belfast and the P&O ferries to Larne.
- The Homestead Guest House - The Homestead Guest House is a delightful, family-run B&B nestled under a beautiful hill that forms a backdrop to Cairnryan and surrounds Loch Ryan. Homestead prides itself on providing a warm and friendly B&B for travellers and business guests. It is ideal for those exploring the delights of Dumfries & Galloway, South Ayrshire or those travelling to or from Northern Ireland.
- The Swan Inn - This traditional inn offers free Wi-Fi and comfortable, good value accommodation, a 5-minute walk from the town centre. The ferry terminal is a 3-minute drive away. Each
Hotels near Stranraer
- County Hotel - Situated in the picturesque village of Stoneykirk, in the South Rhins, this charming hotel provides comfortable rooms and traditional home cooking, complimented by a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- Torrs Warren Country House Hotel - This quiet country house hotel is set in the south west of Scotland, in The Rhinns area of Stranraer, specialising in good Scottish food and service.
Self Catering near Stranraer
- Laggansally Lodge - Luxury self catering holiday home in Dumfries and Galloway, situated in an idyllic rural location between Portpatrick and Stranraer.